This January E!’s signature series “Live From The Red Carpet” and comedy favorite “Fashion Police,” will return to cover the biggest award shows of 2016. The popular E! franchises will make their new year debut with coverage of the 73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards, and keep the festivities going throughout the entire award season.
Only E! brings the real magic of the red carpet to life, and beginning this January, “Live From The Red Carpet” will return to deliver that spark to millions of pop culture fans around the world. Hosts Ryan Seacrest, Giuliana Rancic, and the rest of the E! “Live From The Red Carpet” team will immerse fans in every part of the red carpet action to capture each unpredictable moment, all the gorgeous fashion, and the most memorable and buzzworthy conversations with the biggest celebrities. Through E!’s unprecedented camera coverage, second screen experiences and personal relationships with the Hollywood elite, “Live From the Red Carpet” will truly take fans behind the velvet ropes for all of the exciting, spontaneous, and headline-making moments as they happen, and bring viewers the unique and authentic interviews that pop culture fans crave. Plus, join E! in celebrating Ryan Seacrest’s ten year anniversary hosting “Live From The Red Carpet” throughout the 2016 red carpet season. From Jennifer Lawrence and Taylor Swift’s love fest to Jimmy Kimmel turning the mic on Ryan live on the air to Sacha Baron Cohen’s infamous ashy spill, E!’s viewers know to expect the unexpected.
The day after each big award show “Fashion Police” will report for duty to cover all the night’s hottest fashion moments and trends. Beginning with the 2016 Golden Globes, co-host and executive producer Melissa Rivers, co-host and consulting producer Giuliana Rancic and co-host Brad Goreski will break down the can’t miss celebrity fashions from the awards show and after parties, and offer up juicy pop culture commentary on all of the breaking entertainment scoop! This season, the show welcomes funny woman Margaret Cho, who joins the team as the special co-host throughout all of 2016. The fab foursome will also be joined by a rotating celebrity guest chair each episode. Fashion Police fans can rest assure that this awards season will bring big laughs, omg moments and lots of jaw dropping fashion!
– Countdown to the Red Carpet: The 2016 Golden Globe Awards – Sunday, January 10th at 4p ET/1p PT
– Live From The Red Carpet: The 2016 Golden Globe Awards – Sunday, January 10th at 6p ET/3p PT
– E! After Party: The 2016 Golden Globe Awards – Sunday, January 10th at 11p ET/8p PT
– Fashion Police: The 2016 Golden Globe Awards – Monday, January 11th at 8p ET/PT
Screen Actors Guild Awards
– Live From The Red Carpet: The 2016 Screen Actors Guild Awards – Saturday, January 30th at 6p ET/3p PT
– Fashion Police: The 2016 Screen Actors Guild Awards – Monday, February 1st at 8p ET/PT
– Countdown to the Red Carpet: The 2016 Grammy Awards – Monday, February 15th at 4p ET/PT
– Live From The Red Carpet: The 2016 Grammy Awards – Monday, February 15th at 6p ET/PT
– E! After Party: The 2016 Grammy Awards – Monday, February 15th at 11p ET/PT
– Fashion Police: The 2016 Grammy Awards – Tuesday, February 16th at 8p ET/PT
– Countdown to the Red Carpet: The 2016 Academy Awards – Sunday, February 28th at 1:30p ET/10:30a PT
– Live From The Red Carpet: The 2016 Academy Awards – Sunday, February 28th at 5:30p ET/2:30p PT
– E! After Party: The 2016 Academy Awards – Sunday, February 28th at 11:30p ET/8:30p PT
– Fashion Police: The 2016 Academy Awards – Monday, February 29th at 8p ET/PT
Live From The Red Carpet is produced by Ryan Seacrest Productions and Wilshire Studios. Ryan Seacrest, Gary Snegaroff, Eddie Delbridge, and Gerry Johnston are executive producers.
Fashion Police is produced by Wilshire Studios. Melissa Rivers and Lisa Bacon are executive producers.