Grammy-nominated singer, Jamison Ross is back like he never left as he embarks on his highly-anticipated 13-city-wide tour. Kicking off the year 2023 with a bang, the tour begins in New Orleans, LA on February 2nd at the Blue Nile and wraps on February 19th in New York.
Ross, who recently dropped his 3rd studio album, JAMO, gained recognition after being placed on Billboard’s Top 20 for his single, Tell Me You Love Me. Revered as the ‘King of Soul,’ Ross’ music emanates from the intersection of R&B, gospel, and blues supported by modern production – contemporary Soul.
The album is a 10-song exploration of vulnerability from the male perspective and includes features from PJ Morton, Avery*Sunshine, and Keyon Harrold. Jamison’s message of love transcends throughout the album as he details his experiences as a black man. Jamison’s unique ability to marry smooth vocal melodies with soulful production is sure to take audiences on a listening experience like never before.
As he gears up for his nationwide tour, and the promotion of his latest album, this singer has no intentions of slowing down any time soon. For tour dates and the latest updates, please visit: https://www.jamisonrossmusic.com/
– Feb 2, 2023 – New Orleans, LA – Blue Nile
– Feb 5, 2023 – Miami, Florida (2/3-5) – GUMF
– Feb 6, 2023 – Tampa, Florida – 7th + Grove
– Feb 7, 2023 – Jacksonville, Florida-Jack Rabbit
– Feb 9, 2023 – Atlanta, Georgia – St. James Live
– Feb 10, 2023 – Charlotte, North Carolina – Evening Muse
– Feb 11, 2023 – Charleston, SC – The Blue Note Bistro
– Feb 14, 2023 – Washington, DC (N. Bethesda) -Bethesda Blues & Jazz
– Feb 16, 2023 – Nashville, TN – City Winery – Loft
– Feb 17, 2023 – Chicago, Illinois – Promontory
– Feb 18, 2023 – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – World Café Live
– Feb 19, 2023 – New York City – City Winery
ABOUT JAMISON ROSS:
Hailing from humble beginnings, the Jacksonville, FL native, Jamison began singing at a young age. Honing on his skills and talents, the singer studied at Douglas Anderson School of the Arts, before attending Florida State University and then pursued a higher education at the University of New Orleans, where he earned a Master of Music.
A GRAMMY-nominated Soul artist, Jamison’s most recent project is his first Affective Music release and is influenced by some of history’s greatest Soul singers, including Marvin Gaye, Rance Allen, and Al Green.
In 2019, Jamison and business partner, David S. Hargrett founded Affective Music, a Soul music-focused record label and management company dedicated to defining the sound of Soul for this era. Later that year, the label released Mykal Kilgore’s debut single, Let Me Go, produced by Jamison, earning his second GRAMMY nomination.
Jamison’s unique ability to marry smooth vocal melodies with soulful production is sure to take audiences on a listening experience like never before. In the current state of music, Jamison Ross is a refreshing treat to true music lovers.